My daughter Nicki turns 11 on the 20th, and we will be have a sleep over birthday party that weekend for 12 girls. [img]eek.gif[/img] She has been admiring the girls and dolls coconut pajamas, so I decided to get them for her to wear at the party. Normallly I would never<u>never</u> spend 42.00 on a pair of pajamas for a child, but thanks to the lure of THE CODE, I gave in to temptation. I got the matching dolls pjs which saved 6.00 as the set. They're on backorder and probably won't be here for her birthday, but that's ok. Also, Nicki actually needed a new pair of slippers, and with the code, the matching coconut slippers were only 13.00 including shipping.
The pajamas and slippers came yesterday, and while I still think they were pricy, they are very cute and well made. I thought the pjs were flannel lined (don't know why-guess I should read catalog descriptions better) and they aren't, so they aren't great for middle of winter, (at least not in Wisconsin), but my daughter is always hot and they will be fine. Nicki is a little chubby and they are made roomy enough that they fit her fine. The slippers are really cute, and very soft. I had her try on the pajamas to make sure they fit, and she didn't want to take them off. I told her she has to forget she saw them now so she will be surprised on her birthday. [img]smile.gif[/img]